menu

Chloe’s 8th Birthday Party: Descendants Style

Last weekend we celebrated our beautiful girl, Chloe Mae. She turned 8 years old and has been obsessed with everything Disney Descendants. I have to admit, I wasn’t thrilled when she wanted this party theme, but together we made it fun.. and not too “wicked.” Here’s a peek at some of the party details..

Descendants Banner
Descendants party pieces
Descendants Cupcakes
Descendants Party
Descendants party favors

I really enjoy these themed parties and dread the day that my girls no longer ask for them. My favorite part is planning them together and gathering their ideas too. As they are getting older, I cherish these moments with all my heart.

, ,

6 Responses to Chloe’s 8th Birthday Party: Descendants Style

1. Stacey February 5, 2020 at 1:18 am #

Thanks for posting! This is all so cute and gave me great ideas for my daughters birthday. Do you know where you got the purple bucket from?

• angiecory February 5, 2020 at 3:29 pm #

Thank you so much! The bucket is from Walmart, but last year.

2. Melissa March 6, 2020 at 3:32 am #

Where did you find the favor tags? They are perfect!

• angiecory March 12, 2020 at 7:10 pm #

I made them! I can send you the file if you’d like?

3. Susan April 7, 2020 at 6:35 pm #

Hate to be a pain and all, but where do you get the cupcake picks and the headband from?

I do agree with you that doing these theme birthday parties are just the best. Just for the record, when your kids get older, you’ll have grandkids before you know it, so you won’t ever have to stop. I have 5 grandkids now and I still look forward to it, as much as they all do. A couple of times I had to make everything from scratch, as there just weren’t any Godzilla cakes or decorations at the time. I got very good at cutting out packing and using toys for the cakes.

We had so much fun with the mermaid theme pool party last August that we kept all of the stuff to do a mermaid pool party every summer. We did one Descendants party last month and I think I’m going to be doing another one in August. It doesn’t hurt at all that both my adult daughter and I love the Descendants as much as the two little girls do.

Thanks for sharing.

• angiecory April 7, 2020 at 7:27 pm #

Thanks so much for sharing! The cupcakes toppers are rings that I purchased from Amazon, and the headband is actually a souvenier from Disney World! 🙂