Are you looking for a quick + easy (maybe even last minute?) sweet treat to bring to your next holiday party? I have a yummy recipe for Peppermint Fudge that is always a huge hit with everyone in my family! And the best part? You might actually have all the ingredients already in your home.. I know I did!
2 1/4 cup (16 oz) dark chocolate chips
1 cup peppermint candies (or candy canes)
3/4 cup heavy cream
3 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
5 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon salt (is use pink himalayan)
- Lightly coat a 9″ square baking dish with non-stick spray
- Line pan with 2 pieces of parchment paper in both directions, leaving overhang
- Spray parchment
- Place chocolate in large mixing bowl
- In food processor, pulse candies until finely chopped
- In saucepan, combine candies, cream, marshmallows, butter, sugar + salt over med/high heat
- Whisk until smooth, 5 minutes
- Pour mixture through strainer onto chocolate chips
- Let stand 1 minute, stir until smooth
- Pour into baking dish
- Refrigerate 3 hours
- Cut + serve + enjoy!
Happy Holidays from House on Prairie Lane!